Tequila is delicious in many recipes, including these tequila rose strawberry popsicles! The perfect adult frozen treat.
This is a public service announcement.
First and foremost, it's my birthday month so we have to party down. Which also means you should also all be actively trying to convince Handsome of all the awesome kitcheness I can't miss out on - or anything else for that matter.
Secondly, I wanted to show off my awesome new Recipe Index. Oh yeah, it pays to be your own designer some days. Course, if I wasn't I would of had one a lot sooner that I would have to update manually (though I'm sure you wouldn't have cared bout that).;)
I also added the new printer friendly version of the recipes featured here. I am working on going back and trying to update all my older posts with proper categories for the index and formatting for the recipes.
What is Tequila Rose?
Tequila Rose is the original strawberry cream liqueur. Combining tequila with strawberry cream, it was first drink to pair cream with anything other than Irish whiskey. Unexpectedly Delicious. So that's what I'm making popsicles with!
Now - when I think party - I think tequila and strawberries, so let's get things started.
ADULT POPSICLES!!! These might be my absolute favorite summer treat. Try out these other frozen bits of boozy goodness.
Chocolate Dipped Boozy Pina Colada Popsicles
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Pops with RumChata
Chocolate Martini Pudding Pops
If you’ve tried my Tequila Rose Strawberry Popsicles recipe or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
Sorry Kiddos, tequila rose strawberry popsicles are for the adults. Or heck, parents... give one to the little guys. I won't tell if you don't. 😉
Tequila Rose Strawberry Popsicles
- 3 cups fresh strawberries - washed & hulled
- ½ cup instant dissolving sugar - I used Splenda because it was what I had on hand
- 1 cup Tequila Rose Liqueur
- 1 500 gram tub of Greek Yogurt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds or small cups.
- Let set in the freezer for an hour and half or until the popsicles are almost set but you are able to stick a popsicle stick in. Push the popsicle stick in making sure to not go too far.
- Freeze until set, about 4 hours.
- Remove popsicles from cups and serve immediately.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
Ah, crap. Legal stuff. Pass the Sushi does not condone giving kids alcohol - even if it does quiet them down for a bit.