This Vanilla Sea Breeze Cocktail Recipe is vacation in a glass! The perfect blend of sweet, nutty, fruity flavors. Ready in 2 minutes!
I’ve always been a fan of light, fruity drinks. I’ve also always been a fan of vanilla rum drinks. Well, this perfect mashup blows others straight out of the water. Seriously. There is no treat more simple and delicious than this Vanilla Sea Breeze Cocktail Recipe. Just pour everything into your cocktail shaker, shake it up, and into the glass it goes.
With pineapple and cranberry, this drink is like a little vacation in a glass. A fun fruit garnish rounds out the sea breeze cocktail, making it tasty and fun to look at.
You’re just minutes away from this easy breezy treat!
All you need is your cocktail shaker and a few simple ingredients!
- Vanilla Rum - adds a warm sweetness to tie in the almond liqueur and the fruit juice.
- Almond Liqueur - adds a nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the sweet vanilla rum.
- Juice - we’re using a delicious combination of pineapple and cranberry juice.
- Ice - to chill, of course!
- Garnishes - use orange, lime, or pineapple to brighten up the serving glass.
How to Make a Vanilla Sea Breeze Drink
In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients. Shake well, then strain into a glass filled with ice.
Garnish as desired, then enjoy!
What Does Vanilla Rum Go With?
You might not guess it, but vanilla rum pairs beautifully with fruit juices and almond liqueur. The nuttiness and sweetness in the rum ties in the almond flavor as well as the sweet, tart flavors in the pineapple and cranberry juices.
What is the Difference Between a Bay Breeze and a Sea Breeze?
A Bay Breeze and a Sea Breeze are pretty similar, except in the juice used. A Bay Breeze is a cocktail made with cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and vodka, while a Sea Breeze is a cocktail made with cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, and vodka.
So, I guess this vanilla rum drink is technically not a seabreeze at all, but we’re switching it up enough with the vanilla rum and almond liqueur, you can call it whatever you want!
Tips and Notes
- Shake it! In theory, you can hand mix, but I highly recommend whipping this up in a cocktail shaker. It gets a little frothy on top which is so good.
- Serve right away. Once you pour your drink over ice, serve it right away so it doesn’t melt and get watery.
- Make it a mocktail. To make this drink alcohol-free, simply leave out the rum and add more pineapple juice. You can also make a non-alcoholic sea breeze drink by adding club soda or sparkling water in place for the rum.
- Make it sweeter. I think the fruit juice makes it plenty sweet, but if you like an even sweeter drink, whip up some simple syrup to add to taste.
Can I Store this Sea Breeze Drink?
While fresh is best, you can store your drink in the fridge for a bit if needed. If you do this, though, wait on the ice! If it sits over ice for too long, it will get watery and diluted.
More Easy Rum Drinks You’ll Love
If you’ve tried my Vanilla Sea Breeze Cocktail recipe or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
Vanilla Sea Breeze Cocktail
- 2 oz Vanilla Rum
- 1 oz Almond Liqueur
- Splash Pineapple Juice
- Splash Cranberry Juice
- Garnish with Orange - lime, or pineapple
- In a cocktail shaker chilled with ice, shake the vanilla rum, almond liqueur, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. It will be a little frothy on top if shaken well.
- Garnish with desired citrus, sip and enjoy.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
Tried this recipe? Rate it: