This semi-frozen concoction stands well as both a summer and winter cocktail. These Dulce de Leché Rum Shooters are sweet and delicious. Maybe a little too easy to drink 😉
Iechyd da! (Fun fact, Captain Morgan is named after a Welsh privateer. Learn something new everyday.)
For this drink, I went back to the first night we received our stash of Captain Morgan's Rum to test out some recipes and ideas, and honed in on these little shooters that I think would be great for a crowd. So raise a glass, tip back your head and let's have a drink.
If you’ve tried my Dulce de Leche Rum Shooters recipe, or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
And since you can never have too much rum, try these out!
Pear-Ginger Rum Runner Cocktail
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Pops with RumChata
- ½ cup dulce de leche ice cream
- ¼ cup heavy cream - or eggnog, if you're feeling festive
- 4 oz rum
- 2 oz butterscotch schnapps
- Dulce de leche to rim glasses - if desired
- Combine the dulce de leche ice cream, heavy cream, rum, and butterschotch schnapps in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- If desired, heat the dulce de leche just enough so that when you dip the shot glasses in, it sticks to the edges.
- Divide the dulce de leche rum mixture evenly into 6 shot glasses. Toast and enjoy.
- **Feeding a crowd? Have a lot of company? Make a bigger batch. Double or triple the quantity!**
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
TGIF...cuz I'm might drink a few too many of these!
Christiane ~ Taking On Magazines says
I just want to weep. I LOVE this drink. I mean really very much so. The creamy ones always make me happy and this one has caramel in ir. Be still my heart.
Jennie @themessybakerblog says
These are just the cutest little shooters ever! I love the flavor combo. What an amazing cause.
Oh my! That looks and sounds magnificent!