Ranch beef burgers may become your new favorite burger! Perfectly seasoned beef, crispy bacon and cheese, piled onto whole grain buns with your favorite burger fixins!
The weather seems to have finally broken from unforgiving levels of humidity and turned cool to match my over excited Fall mood. This weekend happened to be one of the best we have had in a long time and we wanted to make the most of it. I've got some wicked new mountain biking bruises to prove it. 😉 With the turn towards hoodies and boots, this may be the last burger I post for the season - and that's OK, because it's going to be hard to top perfection.
What makes a Ranch Burger?
Don't be worried about having to slather your burger in ranch dressing. The secret to the flavor of the Ranch burger is actually a dry ranch seasoning, somewhat like what Doritos Cool Ranch tries to convey. It is what gives the dressing it's distinctive spice and, mixed in with your beef, gives it just the right amount of body to let you know that it's there. It makes for a darn good burger. How good is this burger? It might be my favorite burger of the night 😉
Ha! OK, it's good - but there are far too many awesome burgers in the world for this one to prance around with a crown on calling itself the best. Buuut.
As far as simple, classic burgers go, Ranch beef burgers won't leave you disappointed.
Now, before the weather turns terribly cold and nasty - fire up those coals one more time and enjoy a bite of this with me. Oh... don't forget the fries!
If you’re like me and always searching for the perfect burger, try these out!
The Conquistador Turkey Burger
Roasted Garlic Butter Burgers
Panko Fried Oyster Bayou Burger Recipe
And don’t forget to join the Burger Month excitement every year!
If you’ve tried my Ranch Beef Burgers recipe or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoon dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teas Montreal Hamburger seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 Whole wheat burger rolls
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked
- Heat your coals, or preheat your grill – lid closed for about 15 minutes.
- Combine beef with ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, hamburger seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Form into 4 to 6 patties.
- Grill patties 5 to 7 minutes a side until done to your liking (I prefer to hear mine mooing still). Meanwhile, toast buns.
- During the last two minutes of grilling, place sliced cheese over burgers and close lid to get a great melt going on.
- Place patties on toasted buns and finish off with toppings of your choice.
- Sit back and enjoy the last few bites of amazing charcoal deliciousness of the season.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1504Total Fat: 58gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 214mgSodium: 1459mgCarbohydrates: 161gFiber: 25gSugar: 4gProtein: 93g
Nutrition information provided is an estimate from nutritionix.com. For specific health concerns, please put the recipe into your Dr recommended nutrition calculator.
Who am I kidding? I am going to be firing up the coals long into the bitter cold!