This Salted Caramel Brownies recipe is the only brownie recipe you will need. Rich, chocolaty, and oozing with delicious gooey caramel. Yeah. They're that good.
These are my go to brownies. Like, the best brownie recipe ever. The only brownie recipe you will need. I have been baking them for two years trying to find a way to make them not disappear before the camera got a moment to snap a pic. Trying to snap a pic without stealing a bite and smearing caramel everywhere. Debating on if you guys realllly needed to know what the best brownie recipe in the world was. I mean, we have set some boundaries. Keep some secrets from one another. Right? Otherwise this relationship just may start to get serious. And, I like the mystery.
But, I'm feeling a hankering for some amazing chocolaty goodness and these salted caramel brownies are going to really satisfy that craving. Since I'm already making a batch, might as well share some with you. I'm nice like that. Watch out, you may never come back from this recipe.
If you’ve tried my Salted Caramel Brownies recipe, or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
You really don't need any other brownie recipes. This is the best, hands down. But if you must try something different, give these a go. None will disappoint.
- ½ lbs unsalted butter
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips - plus 6 oz
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate - chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tbs instant coffee granules
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 cup sugar - plus 2 tbs
- ½ cup flour - plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 to 6 ounces good caramel sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoon large flaked seas salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 12 baking dish with foil and grease.
- In the bowl of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the butter with the 8 oz chocolate chips and the chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Remove form heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the eggs and whisk in the coffee granules, vanilla, and sugar. Let cool for 10 minutes longer.
- Whisk the ½ cup flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- In another bowl, toss the remaining 6 oz chocolate chips with the remaining 2 tbs flour. Quickly stir into the brownie batter without worrying about perfection.
- Pour into the prepared pan and shake a bit to even out.
- Bake for 33-35 minutes, until just set. Be careful not to over-bake.
- Remove from oven and set on a wire rack to cool.
- Heat the caramel sauce until smooth and pour-able. Spoon over the brownies and sprinkle with salt.
- When cool, divide into bars and serve.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!