Looking for the perfect drink to take your bland cocktail recipes to new heights? You've come to the right place! Introducing the Tequila Rose Cocktail! Indulge in a luscious blend of Tequila Rose liqueur, toasted coconut cashew nutchello, and rumchata, perfectly balanced with a hint of tartness and a touch of sweetness.
In this article:
The best way to finish the day is with some decadent dessert cocktails like our Dirty Chai Cocktail, Dairy Free Spiked Nog, and this Tequila Rose Cocktail. This creamy cocktail blends the flavors of tequila with strawberry to produce a sweet flavor that tastes like strawberry ice cream or strawberry milk. It's a great way to curb that aching sweet tooth after a big meal or to enjoy on a hot summer day!
What Is a Tequila Rose Cocktail?
Remember that strawberry milk you used to drink as a kid? Well, this classic cocktail is kind of like that but with a fun twist. This fruity cocktail is made with Tequila Rose strawberry cream liqueur, a delicious liqueur made with strawberry cream and real tequila. It's the perfect choice for this recipe as well as our Tequila Rose Popsicles. Another main ingredient in this cocktail is toasted coconut cashew nutchello, which is a creamy coconut cashew milk that adds even more creaminess to this drink. Lastly, we have rumchata, a creamy liqueur made with Caribbean rum, cream, and spices. It's the perfect way to finish off this milky drink!
Why you'll love this recipe
If you love all things strawberry, then you'll love this recipe. It's sweet without being overpowering, and it's the perfect way to end the day! Plus, this recipe is super easy and quick to make. You only need a few ingredients, and you can whip up this delicious strawberry cream liqueur drink in minutes! And, this drink is a great way to jazz up a special occasion like Valentine's Day or a romantic evening!
- Toasted Coconut Cashew Nutchello – Uniquely refreshing coconut cashew milk.
- Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream Liqueur – It tastes like strawberry milk but with an adult twist.
- Rumchata – A blend of Caribbean rum, real dairy cream, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, and other ingredients.
- Fresh strawberries – For garnish.
How to Make This Delicious Cocktail
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake until a few foamy bubbles appear. Strain into a glass with ice and add a fresh-cut strawberry for bonus points, if desired. Sip on this updated adult version of strawberry milk and enjoy.
Expert Recipe Tips
- For even more strawberry flavor, add some fresh strawberry puree to this drink.
- For more sweetness, add a splash of simple syrup.
- To intensify the dessert aspect, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of your drink!
- For a fun twist, add some chocolate liqueur instead of the rumchata!
While Tequila Rose has its unique flavor profile, you can experiment with other strawberry cream liqueurs if necessary. However, it may result in a slightly different taste.
Yes! You can create a non-alcoholic version by substituting the Tequila Rose with a non-alcoholic strawberry cream syrup or strawberry-flavored milk. It won't have the alcoholic kick but will still be tasty.
Tequila Rose is a Mexican cream liqueur made with real tequila and strawberry flavors. You can most likely find a bottle of Tequila Rose in most liquor stores, both in physical locations and online. Look in the liqueur section.
Absolutely! Feel free to use any other type of nut milk with coconut flavor or add in some coconut extract. If you're nut-free, use regular dairy milk, hemp milk, or rice milk as a substitute!
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes
The delicious taste, combined with its creamy flavor, makes this cocktail the perfect drink for any occasion! This alcoholic beverage is one of our favorite easy recipes to make and will impress even the pickiest of guests! If you try this recipe, please rate the recipe card and let us know if you liked it!
Toasted Coconut Strawberry Tequila Cocktail
- 4 oz Toasted Coconut Cashew Nutchello
- 2 oz strawberry tequila cream
- 1 oz rumchata
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake until a few foamy bubble appear.
- Strain into a class with ice and add a fresh cut strawberry for bonus points, if desired.
- Sip on this updated adult version of strawberry milk and enjoy.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.