Big exciting new things are happening.
I will be joining a team of photographers in December on a workshop in Cambodia. We will not only photograph the stunning Angkor Temples and Tonle Sap river, but we will be working with Anjali House. Anjali House supports the children of Cambodia with education, healthcare, food and clean water. To say that I am exciting would be putting things mildly. I don’t have the slightest clue where to begin when preparing for a trip such as this, how to pack, or what photography equipment I am going to need. And I don’t care. It will all work itself out and this trip is going to be amazing.
I won’t be able to pull this off on my own – so I do have a GoFundMe page for donations for the trip. It feels weird asking for help for a personal thing, even though this workshop is for a good cause. However, I am blessed to have an amazing support group and I know sometimes I need to ask. I get by with a little (LOT) help from my friends and know that every bit helps and encourages me – not only to make this trip work – but to continue to see the world as I do through my lens.
Please check out The Giving Lens to read more about their workshops.
Ok! On to the Double Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie! This one is loaded with a Reese’s Oreo crust, double the peanut butter goodness in the filling and kicked up with crushed Butterfinger candies. All in all its a peanut butter delight that you really probably should save room for. We have a few more cook outs this summer – go out with a bang – and don’t break a sweat doing it with this easy fan favorite!
Double Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie
- 18 Reese's Stuffed Oreo cookies - or just peanut butter Oreos
- 1/4 cup cup butter - melted and cooled
- 1 movie theatre box - 3.5 oz Butterfinger bites candy bars, frozen then crushed
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 4 oz peanut butter
- 12 oz low fat whipped topping
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Combine the melted butter and a pinch of salt. Pulse a few more times. Pour the crushed Oreos into a pie plate and press firmly with fingers into the bottom and up the sides. Place in fridge or freezer to set for a bit.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Beat the cream cheese and peanut butter in the bowl of your stand mixer. Scrape down the sides and make sure everything is combined well. Fold in the whipped topping. Add the crushed candy bar pieces and fold a few more times.
- Pour into the prepared Oreo crust and allow to set in freezer 2 to 4 hours before serving. Allow to sit for 10 to 20 minutes if frozen before slicing.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
Not a fan of Butterfingers?
Check out this awesome Peanut Butter Pie Recipe –>