Recently while hunting down some font's via the wonderful world of Pinterest I came across a few sites that really caught my eye.
All of these sites have great collections of posts, fun fonts, adorable DIY, fashion tips and a lot more. If you are in need of a break from food blogs, go check them out. I'm not very fashion forward, don't make my own anything (other than food), and cute is something that I just can't seem to come by. But in my imaginary play world where I scrapbook like a pro and have legs and style like a Gwyneth Paltrow, these sites fit in perfectly.
- 18 peanut butter stuffed Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 8 oz container Cool whip, thawed
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces candy
- In a food processor (or with a zip lock bag and a little aggression) pulse the Oreo cookies until crumbled. Mix in the melted butter and pulse once or twice. Press the cookie mixture into a pie plate and freeze for at least 20 minutes before proceeding.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream and peanut butter and cook until smooth, stirring often. Mix in the confectioners sugar. (If it becomes too thick while adding the confectioners sugar, set over heat again for a minute). Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Once combines, fold in the mini peanut butter cups. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie plate and top with Reese’s Pieces candy. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight before serving. Let pie sit for 10 minutes at room temperature before trying to slice into it.
BHG Special Interest Publication Grill It! 2011