Recently while hunting down some font's via the wonderful world of Pinterest I came across a few sites that really caught my eye.
Going Home to Roost
How About Orange
& Design Editor
All of these sites have great collections of posts, fun fonts, adorable DIY, fashion tips and a lot more. If you are in need of a break from food blogs, go check them out. I'm not very fashion forward, don't make my own anything (other than food), and cute is something that I just can't seem to come by. But in my imaginary play world where I scrapbook like a pro and have legs and style like a Gwyneth Paltrow, these sites fit in perfectly.
- 18 peanut butter stuffed Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 8 oz container Cool whip - thawed
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces candy
- In a food processor (or with a zip lock bag and a little aggression) pulse the Oreo cookies until crumbled. Mix in the melted butter and pulse once or twice. Press the cookie mixture into a pie plate and freeze for at least 20 minutes before proceeding.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream and peanut butter and cook until smooth, stirring often. Mix in the confectioners sugar. (If it becomes too thick while adding the confectioners sugar, set over heat again for a minute). Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Once combines, fold in the mini peanut butter cups. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie plate and top with Reese’s Pieces candy. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight before serving. Let pie sit for 10 minutes at room temperature before trying to slice into it.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
Oh my gosh! What a great pie! I would be digging into this in less than a second if it were in my house. YUM!
Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie says
I have bookmarked so many peanut butter pie recipes and this is not an exception!
Belinda @zomppa says
Is this for real? Can I pretty please have this for lunch??
Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen says
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am totally diggin it!
Averie @ Averie Cooks says
You had me at hello - or PB or Reese's. Just gorgeous! Saw it on FG, too!
Dionne Baldwin says
I was not even aware that there is such a thing as peanut butter Oreos. There goes my weight loss goal...
Peanut butter pie is a favorite in my family and I remember the first time my brother ever made me anything besides a knuckle sandwich. It was peanut butter pie. It brings back priceless memories and nostalgia.
Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar says
Such a classic! This pie looks fabulous!
Jen @JuanitasCocina says
I'm wondering who I can talk to to nominate this as the pie of the century, because dayum!
Anita at Hungry Couple says
Peanut butter stuffed Oreos? How do I not know about this? Actually, it's much better that I not know about this... 🙂
Christine Guyton says
this looks sooooo delicious, my daughter will go crazy. We will surely make this.
movita beaucoup says
Two of 2.0's favourite things are: pie and peanut butter. As in: if you put that pie and me in front of him, there's a good chance he'd pick the pie. Of course, who could blame him? That pie is NEXT LEVEL.
Nami | Just One Cookbook says
Wow now that's a fabulous dessert, Kita!! It's a very classic American pie that I'd enjoy fully! Thanks for sharing the cool sites. I don't have time to browse around to find these awesome sites so I'm happy you shared. I checked some already but continue to check other ones too. I wish I'm talented like them.
Mary at n00bcakes says
Ah! I love this recipe; it looks absolutely divine. I especially like the PB cups hidden inside. SURPRISE - an extra bite of chocolate-peanut butter goodness.
amanda @ fake ginger says
I haven't had peanut butter pie in YEARS. 🙁 I don't think I've ever seen one with PB cups inside though - so fun!
love peanut butter and pie! combine them together, oh so good!