This Easy Lemon Cake Cocktail Recipe is smooth and tart with a little twist. This dessert drink with rumchata tastes just like a freshly baked lemon cake!
The only thing easier than an easy cocktail is an easy cocktail with only two real ingredients. And this Easy Lemon Cake Cocktail Recipe is the perfect two (or three if you count ice) ingredient limoncello recipe.
So, grab your limoncello, rumchata, and of course your martini shaker, and you’re on your way to the best of all the limoncello cocktails.
Serve this cocktail w/ limoncello in a martini glass or a stemless glass garnished with a slice of lemon and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
What You’ll Need
This limoncello vodka cocktail has only three ingredients (and one is ice), so you know it’s as easy to make as it is delicious!
- Limoncello - the perfect sweet, citrusy base for our lemon cake cocktail.
- Rumchata - the creamy cinnamon flavor of rumchata perfectly balances the limoncello vodka.
- Ice - for an icy cold limoncello cocktail.
What is Rumchata?
Rumchata is a cream liqueur made with Caribbean rum, real dairy cream, sugar, and natural cinnamon flavors.
How to Make a Lemon Cake Cocktail
Combine limoncello and rumchata in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until cooled.
Strain into your serving glass and enjoy!
Limoncello Cocktail Tips and Notes
- Shake it up. Shaking the drink up in a cocktail shaker makes it creamier and frothier. It’s so good!
- Shake well. Shake the drink long enough that the ice has time to cool it off so it’s nice and chilled.
- Strain the ice. We don’t want the ice to melt and water it down.
- Chill the serving glass. Stick your serving glasses in the freezer for a few minutes. The colder glasses keep the drink colder longer.
Make it sweeter. The limoncello makes the limoncello vodka cocktail pretty sweet already, but feel free to add simple syrup if you like it even sweeter.
More cocktail Recipes
If you’ve tried my Lemon Cake Cocktail recipe or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
- 2 oz Limoncello
- 6 oz RumChata
- Combine the Limoncello with the RumChata in your cocktail shaker. Add ice and put the top on. Shake vigorously until cooled.
- Strain into martini glass and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information provided is an estimate from nutritionix.com. For specific health concerns, please put the recipe into your Dr recommended nutrition calculator.