There’s a little something about peanut butter and fluff that really hits the spot. Something I had forgotten as an adult with the weight and worry of the world sitting on my shoulders. Something that a spoon full of that sticky fun delicious marshmallow creme reminded me of in an instant. There was nothing like the after school or late night snack that Dad would make with simple peanut butter and crackers with fluff squished in between. Or the occasional surprise lunch of that perfect flavor combo in between white bread. Yeah, a Fluffernutter.
And this Fluffernutter pie takes you right back to that magic. Put those worries aside and grab a spoon. Desserts on me.
- 1 classic pie crust dough
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Fluff
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts and mini marshmallows for topping
- Bake the pie dough in a 9" pie dish until golden brown according to recipe. Let cool completely.
- Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on high speed until stiff but moist peaks form. Scrape into a bowl and set aside.
- Next, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth in the bowl of your stand mixer. Scrape down sides, add the Fluff and confectioners' sugar and beat until combined and smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pie crust and sprinkle the peanuts and marshmallows around the edges if desired.
- Allow to set in fridge for at least two hours before slicing and serving.