An autumnal cocktail perfect for cozy fall nights, the Caramel Spiked Apple Chai Cocktail Recipe will have you wishing every night you could be fireside.
Today, I sat down on a plane from Baltimore to Atlanta and saw a little baggie in with the pamphlets on safety and snacks that you can purchase. The little baggie was stark white and printed across at an angle it simply said, "Feel Better"....
I am hoping I can buy these in bulk at Hallmark and have them on hand and ready when I need a Get Well card. Because seriously, that's funny. I hope that it was done tongue-in-cheek, cuz I for one got a kick out of it. I doubt anyone who needed the baggie for its intended purpose cares what is on it, much less finds that wee bit of humor amusing.
Or maybe, they printing company, or design company truly just wants you to feel better and hopes that by glancing down and noticing this short motivational statement, you are somehow calmed by it. Either way, I am giggling over it and want to high-five the individual who thought this out, regardless of its intention. Cheers to you, baggie design person.
And now, for a little Friday pick me up, my own little contribution to your feeling better this weekend - I present this Caramel Spiked Apple Chai Cocktail. An unexpected cool twist on seasonal libations. An after-dinner cocktail on the sweeter side with a kick of spice and flavor from the season. Adjust the sweetness and Chai to your liking - I have included a few links to the brand that I used for this in the recipe.
Caramel Spiked Apple Chai Cocktail
- 1 8 oz cup brewed Spiced Apple Chai Tea - I use this brand
- 2 oz Salted Caramel Bailey's
- 1 oz Apple flavored Vodka
- dash of simple syrup or Skinnygirl Stevia Drops
- Sliced Apple and Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
- Steep the tea and allow to cool.
- When ready to serve, in a cocktail shaker, add the Apple Spiced Chai Tea, Bailey's, Vodka, and sweetener. Shake vigorously.
- Strain over a cocktail glass with ice.
- Garnish with a couple of thin slices of apple and a cinnamon stick. Dust the top with a little nutmeg or apple pie spice if desired.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!