Barbecue stuffed chicken salad takes the best of barbecued chicken and pairs it with a Southwest style salad. Black beans, corn, and jalapenos, along with creamy goat cheese!
Everyone needs a good barbecue stuffed chicken salad recipe.
Barbecue Goat Cheese Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup corn, drained if canned
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and dried
- 4 ounces white wine
- 2 chicken breasts, flattened
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 avocado, sliced chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterrey cheese
- 1 handful tortilla chips, crumbled
It’s a fiesta, with barbecue stuffed chicken!