Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

We all need a little something something from time to time. And let me tell you, this is it.

Oh, it’s it alright…

A layer of cheesecake sandwiched in between chocolate chip cookies? Yeah, we need that.

Rather different pics for me but I wanted to show what my desk can look like from time to time. Not to mention my awesome Stitch mug. Yeah. I love that mug.

Comments

I so need that! :9 Every birthday I would either have chocolate chip cookie bars or a cheesecake… wish I would have thought to combine them!! I just might need to bake myself a batch for my bday this year! Thanks for sharing Kita!

Hi Kita. I made this today and they were delicious. I had a small hiccup when I didn’t know when to add in the vinegar so I just added that when I beat in the egg. If there are any left, I’ll definitely like to post it and have it linked back to you! .. if you don’t mind, of course.

3. Jacqueline McDonald says

I don’t understand why there is cider vinegar in this recipe. I can’t imagine why you would ever add this to a cookie dough. And it doesn’t even show up in the instructions. Can anyone explain?

Hi Jacquelin, I’ll be 100% honest, it’s been so long since I have made these I don’t recall why the vinegar was in there, other than a bit more boost for lift while they bake. >< I’m sorry! I do need to revisit the recipe and see where I missed typing a step! Thank you :)

4. Jacqueline McDonald says

Okay, so I made these last night (without the cider vinager) OMG… the creamiest, most sinfully delicious dessert ever. I bake alot, almost every night. These are without a doubt the easiest and tastiest treat ever! And I mean ever! Try them you won’t be dissappointed, I promise!

5. Seana says

I just made these. In the oven baking as I type. A little time consuming but so far they look delicious. I skipped the cider because it made no sense to me and isn’t in the recipe directions. Thanks for a lovely recipe. I hope my football friends next Sunday well love them. (I’m freezing them til then)