Need a quick cocktail with a kick? This one has it all - so sip it slow and enjoy that moment - 3 ingredients and you are ready for the Phoenix Cocktail.
We all need our moments. Quiet private moments where we can turn inward and give our self a second to breath. This is for that moment. Come home, kick off the work shoes and allow yourself to completely let go of all the stress of the day.
Turn on some music, light a candle, and mosey into the kitchen to make one of these phoenix cocktails. Simple, sweet, and just what the doctor ordered. Coffee may get the engine started, but this is the moment you were looking forward too all day. Savor it.
If you’ve tried my Phoenix Cocktail recipe or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz pineapple mango juice
- 1 oz pomegranate liquor
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the coconut rum with the pineapple mango juice over ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Prepare a glass by pouring the pomegranate liquor in first, then strain the shaken rum mixture over top.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh sliced pineapple.
- (If you aren't into showman ship, just toss it all into the cocktail glass and grab a whirly straw.)
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!