Fruit Salad. Generally, you either love it or hate it. This one brings honey, lime, and mint to the mix, ensuring that it is an all around crowd pleaser.
Whoever hit the fast forward button can stop now. Seriously, I would like about 5 minutes to myself without anyone, including my over pushy personal bubble lacking cat who insists on opening the bathroom door and barging in invading my bubble. (Not happening)
Last week was a whirlwind of running (another great 5k – now time to upgrade), team meetings, website designs, an attempt to adopt a pup who is in need of some extra snuggles, dinner with friends, barbecues, chickens on BMX bikes, a remodel at my shop, and family. I am not sure that I blinked, but damned if the week isn’t over and rolling into the next with my pile of to-do’s procreating like bunnies.
Did you get to relax this weekend? Make up elaborate stories of vacation and including copious amounts of alcohol so I can live vicariously through you. ;D
If you’ve tried this Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Syrup recipe, or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, honey, and fresh mint. Set aside.
- Chop the cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon into equal 1 - 1 1/2" pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Slice the grapes in half and toss the fruit to combine.
- Drizzle the lime mint sauce over top and let mingle, covered in the fridge, for at least an hour before serving.
- Toss gently before serving. (Official instructions said to serve in goblets. Go on, get all fancy with your bad self).