These Easy Parmesan Artichoke Bites are a quick and easy recipe, perfect for entertaining! Whether you have a holiday party or just some friends over casually, they are a hit every time.
This post is sponsored by Cavit Wine for Honest Cooking, however, the Parmesan Bites are my own and crazy delicious.
I have always found the New Year to come at a hard time of year, in the cold of winter when the days are bleak and the nights too long. It can be suffocating and depressing. It's hard to look to all of the good when the skies are hanging low and gray. But, maybe that's when we most needed it. A boost of positive thought to re-direct the negativity and remind us the best is yet to come.Here's a quick and easy app that will leave you plenty of time to continue celebrating with friends. These Easy Parmesan Artichoke Bites come together in under 20 minutes and are a hit with everyone. They pair perfectly with a crisp white wine, like
Here's a quick and easy app that will leave you plenty of time to continue celebrating with friends. These Easy Parmesan Artichoke Bites come together in under 20 minutes and are a hit with everyone. They pair perfectly with a crisp white wine, like Cavit's Pinot Grigio, allowing you to save the bold reds for the main course and make entertaining stress free.
Easy Parmesan Artichoke Bites
- 1 baguette - sliced
- 2 - 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can artichoke hearts - rinsed, drained and sliced into halves or quarters if needed
- 2 - 3 tbs mayo
- ¼ lbs ham - sliced thin
- 2 oz parmesan cheese - shredded
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the baguette slices over the foil. Rub both sides with olive oil.
- Bake the slices until just toasted, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and carefully flip.
- Smear a bit of mayo on each slice, a small fold of ham, an artichoke quarter and top with parmesan cheese, pressing gently. Repeat for each of the baguette slices.
- Return the tray to the oven and cook for 3 to 5 minutes longer, when the cheese is starting to brown.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!
Tried this recipe? Rate it: