This Pear Martini Cocktail Recipe is a simple but magical way to kick off your next cocktail hour. It’s a basic cocktail recipe made with fresh pear juice and pear-infused vodka.
This Pear Martini Cocktail Recipe is simple, flavorful, and perfect for any special event where you want to show off your cocktail tricks. You don’t have to toss the shaker behind your back for this drink to prove the point.
Fruit cocktails already taste irresistible, but this cool, dark pear flavor will have you thinking about this drink for days. Never let another humdrum cocktail pass your lips. This Pear Martini Recipe will make your tastebuds dance.
What is a Martini
Traditionally, a Martini is pretty darn simple: Gin mixed with Vermouth with a twist of lemon. However, it has grown to include Vodka recently, and with the expansion of flavored vodkas, there is now a martini for everything!
Enter: this Pear Martini Recipe! Now, this Pear Martini does not include Vermouth, but it does include vodka, AND it’s served in a Martini glass, which seems to be the most important factor.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe for Pear Martini
This prickly pear martini is perfect for a special occasion, a day in the sun, or just because. It’s the perfect cocktail to serve at parties, and it’s great any time of year. Serve it in the fall with a holiday feast and some apple cider, or in the summer with a beautiful cocktail glass. It’s super simple to make and only requires a few ingredients from your local grocery store and liquor cabinet.
Ingredients for a Pear Martini
This simple list of ingredients comes together to create the most refreshing cocktail!
- Grand Mariner and Grand Marnier – you’ll need just ½ ounce of Grand Marnier and 1 ounce of Pear vodka
- Pear Nectar or Juice – adds even more pear flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Ice – shaken with the martini, so it’s nice and cold.
- Garnishes – garnish your serving glass with pear slices and fresh thyme.
How to Make a Pear Martini
- Making this martini is simple. Experiment with the ratios until you get the flavor you like and enjoy.
- Place ice into a cocktail shaker, then add both your Grand Mariner and Grand Marnier. Shake to chill.
- Strain the liqueur into a chilled martini glass, top off with pear juice, then garnish and serve! Your tastebuds will thank you.
Expert Recipe Tips
Use the good stuff
- When it comes to a cocktail that has so few ingredients, the key is to get good quality ingredients. You’ll notice the difference if you don’t.
Chill the glass
- Chilling your serving glass before pouring the drink helps it stay cold longer. Just place it in the freezer or fridge for a bit before it’s time to drink.
Strain out the ice
- We don’t want a watered-down martini. Adding the ice to the shaker and letting the liquid run out is the best method.
Add simple syrup for a sweeter taste
- If you prefer a sweeter martini, feel free to whip up some simple syrup and add that to taste.
How to Store
Fresh is definitely best, but if you don’t finish your martini on the same day, you can store it in the fridge for a day. Serve in a chilled glass and enjoy the same way you would on day one.
What to Serve with Your Pear Martini
Serve up your delicious concoction with fresh pear slices floating inside the glass or on the side as a snack. If you grow your own pear trees, make sure you incorporate some of your fresh fruit with this drink.
? Video: Watch how to make a pear martini cocktail
Martini Recipe FAQs
Swap out the regular pear for an Asian pear, French pear, or even Prickly pear for a fun twist!
There’s no reason you can’t enjoy a martini any time of day. The best time to sip on this cocktail is midday or past noon. Its perfect paired with a light lunch or a meal as the sun goes down.
When you think of martinis, you may think of tons of vodka flavor. You aren’t wrong. These drinks are commonly very strong and liquor-dominated. Adding the pear twist helps smooth out the flavor and make it sweeter than your typical martini.
More Cocktail Recipes
For more tasty concoctions, try some of these at your next gathering.
Serve up this tasty pear martini with a twist to ignite your guests’ tastebuds and to add a little fun to the party. Enjoy!
If you’ve tried my Pear Martini Cocktail recipe or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Easy Pear Martini Cocktail
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz Pear vodka
- 2 oz pear nectar or organic pear juice
- pear slices and fresh thyme for garnish
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the Grand Marnier and pear vodka to the shaker and close. Shake vigorously to chill.
- Strain the liqueur into a chilled martini glass. Top off with the pear juice.
- Carefully garnish with the pear slices and fresh thyme sprigs.
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!