Cake Batter Oreo Fudge; because sometimes you need to eat lettuce and cry yourself to sleep night after night. Then there are times when you just need to shove some fat kid food in your face.
Right now, I’m trying to find a happy medium. We have decided to start a ‘program’ – you know, wake up early, sweat your ass off, eat better, run faster, jump higher sort of thing. I’m not sure I can handle it, but who knows. All so we can be a smidgen faster on the bikes (which really doesn’t matter as long as you are still crashing into trees. Yeah, I’m hardcore).
The problem with rolling out of bed before the sun comes up and kicking my own ass, is that I get hungry. Stupid hungry. For the rest. of. the. day. Which rather defeats the point. I get all the healthy benefits, metabolism kicked up and what not. But, I could seriously chew my arm off. And when you work til close in retail, that means you pig out when you get home or on Fish McBites when no ones looking (gross). Not good. Even on my best days, I try to bring soup or grab a healthy spinach salad and I could still kill a container of hummus, a candy bar, and a bag of tortilla chips before the end of my shift then shamefully head out to Taco Tuesday after I close. Seriously, not working.
So I make some Oreo Fudge instead…
So, on days when eating like a bunny doesn’t cut it, things like this happen. And they are glorious. Please, Ignore my guilt as I head back to the gym.
If you’ve tried this Cake Batter Oreo Fudge recipe, or any other recipe on passthesushi.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also follow along for more good eats and travel tips on Instagram @passthesushi & @girlcarnivore, Twitter & Facebook.
- 1 cup dry funfetti cake batter from mix/box
- 3/4 cup butter
- 14.05 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 24 oz white chocolate morsels
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 3 cups crushed 'Birthday' Oreos - about 25 cookies, divided
- 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Line a 9" baking pan with aluminum foil and grease.
- In a medium saucepan combine the cake batter, butter, and sweetened condensed milk over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate, marshmallow cream and 2 cups of the crushed Oreos.
- Keep stirring until everything is melted together (obviously the cookies won't be melted).
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and cover with the remaining cookies and sprinkles - pressing gently into the fudge.
- Cover and chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Lift from the pan and cut into small bite sized pieces. Indulge
Nutritional informations provided as a courtesy and is only an approximatation. Values will changes based on ingredients used.
⭐ Tried this recipe? Rate it ⭐
Help out the next person and give it a star rating below!