Irish Cream Chocolate Pots De Crème

We really have to eat more salads

I could totally not rock ‘shaved head’ by the way.

The never ending cycle of motivational pins next to cupcakes loaded with frosting and dripping with glaze cracks me up. You are not getting skinny by pinning. You are only getting carpal tunnel.

But, I now rely on pinterest to pick out my outfits in the morning. You people that pin clothes rock my world.

To top it off, I’m a snobby pinner. I only want to pin the prettiest of pictures no matter how good the food sounds. I need to get over that.

Seriously, that’s all I’ve got for ya today. But hey, chocolate and liquor… and whipped cream.

Comments

I tried to be practical about my pin but it looks like I’m too one of the “pin snobs”!!!
    Now this cup of chocolate is what I should be pinning in my kitchen.

You have two choices. 1- Be my roommate. 2- Marry me. I will never be skinny if I keep eating like this and I want these in my face asap.

BTW if you ever end up with a bald head, I’ll shave my head with you and believe me you do NOT want to see that.

Kita, I love these pots de creme – I’ve seen them crop up on a number of blogs, but they’ve never looked quite this decadent or delicious =) I have featured this post in today’s Friday Food Fetish roundup. Let me know if you have any objections and thanks as ever for the inspiration…

I need to pin more clothes – I like the idea of picking out outfits from Pinterest. That would make getting ready in the morning so much easier and I’m sure I’d end up looking better.

Also, these pots de creme look divine!

Amen sister! Loving the Pinterest, and it is probably contributing to my carpal tunnel. It certainly doesn’t help my recovering sprained finger. Can’t say I’m a super snobby pinner, but I do like the nice pics. And I agree about the hair. Every stylist seems to have a different opinion, and everybody wants to sell you a new product that is “the ultimate.” But it’s never the ultimate, is it? I think your pots de creme are the solution to all of our problems. So, thanks. ;)

Seriously? I had no plans to make desert tonight, but now I must!
    I am also clear that I can not pull off the Sinead look, which is why I stick with one stylist who I know won’t fry or shear my baby fine hair.

True story, I tried to make a Pots-de-Creme at the cafe, and failed miserably. So I say, I need to try again, and with this lovely recipe! I love love your photos by the way, just gorgeous! Hugs, Terra

1. […] Why does every hairdresser tell you something different? It really kind of ticks me off. I get a different story about whats good or bad for my head from everyone of them. Don’t they know I am convinced I am going to fry my hair off one of these days and have to rock a shaved head? Hellooo. I could totally not rock ‘shaved head’ by the way. Irish Cream Chocolate Pots De Crème | Pass The Sushi! […]